1.26.2009

Hi Rude Much?

So I'm sitting here at Cafe Flore in the Castro on the first sunny day in a long while... Beautiful right? well it was until dance queen darlings joined the mix. And now the hills are live with the sound of dance music, making it difficult for yours truly to work on her other pressing creative endeavors.

Oh the magic of putting thoughts out into the universe, the music ladies and gents has stopped much to my delight. But this leads me into the subject of kindness or perhaps more closely to awareness of ones surroundings. I could be wrong but there are just certain things we shouldn't do when others are present.

It's so easy I mean EASY to be nice or considerate yet I find that people have an inability to recognize the easy factor. If we all in instances where we are inclined to be rude chose the opposite the world would be a kinder gentler place... there would be acceptance instead of tolerance. An amazing concept indeed.

I don't know I'm hopeful that humanity will find itself there eventually. Though there are things happening in the world at the moment that will discount what I write but hey if there is one thing to have that is hope.

I think with renewed hopefulness that our new president has brought the world will start turning in the direction of compassion for one another.

See even in this entry that started as a rant on music being played I have found myself in a place of appreciating the world that we do live. The possibility that exists in every moment.

I leave with you with this: Go be free and live a life full of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment