1.26.2009

It's a New Day


Well that's me to the left. Yay! for mac mirror images. (For the record I don't listen to Jack Johnson) This picture was taken on my former roommates computer thus I had no control over the picture above my head. 
So, I decided to start a blog in order to continue writing having just graduated from a creative writing program I thought this would be the best way to continue coaxing my muse from its lair. I will be covering an array of different topics, a literary journey if you will, that I would like to invite you in joining.  
I'm going to attempt to write about love, relationships, friendship, entertainment (ie movies, tv,  music, city happenings,) politics, faith&religion. Really just my musings and also my poetry and short story. 
My hope is that I will entertain and in some way connect to the blog world around me. Perhaps dare I say I will enlighten (if it's just one person that would be amazing) through the experiences I've had and will have.

Thank you for reading! I look forward to sharing my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment