4.15.2010

hello...hello...you called

inspiration knocks on my door

"excuse me miss but i think you've lost your way."

i nod in silence... nothing
yet everything is pointing me in the direction
of what i have always known to be true

language... these letters scrolling across this infinite screen of light.......language

is the place in which
i find myself
i know i know i k....n...o...w...
we've heard it all before, haven't we?
we are all writers, aren't we?

but the truth is
language breathes into me
the words they fall from the sky
shattering upon the pavement, glass mosaics
of what could be and what could have been

so you wonder... and so i write....

to find myself but beyond that to find
to find you
to find what it is we are all searching for



but the words they come as apparitions
silken shadows, silhouettes
hiding behind your fears and my fears
here is the moment where you

jump







from that cliff, close your eyes
and see that the free fall is where it all begins
be not afraid of what you do not know
or feel or touch

or better yet

take that fear and embrace it
take it into your arms and show that fear

you accept

but you do not resign because
that fear is miniscule when compared with

your light

your love

your POWER

fear and hate are four letter words
but then again so is love....

where does that leave you and i?

back to the beginning
or is it the end?

inspiration it knocks on my door
when the moon is half on its back
reminding me that

everything and nothing
walk hand in hand

3 comments:

  1. "inspiration it knocks on my door
    when the moon is half on its back
    reminding me that

    everything and nothing
    walk hand in hand"

    my favourite

    ReplyDelete