2.28.2009

What does Slut Mean to You?

Hello blog land!

Well my friend mariah has her first episode up and I just wanted to share it with all of you... all 2 of you! but nevertheless here is a video for your enjoyment! rate comment let me know what you think slut means...






For me the word slut doesn't mean much. Since  I would never identify myself as a slut the word doesn't hold much weight.... I have thought about this quite a bit and the best answer I could come up with was a woman (or man) who feels guilt or shame for their sexual activities. I am a big believer that if you are going to make a choice you should own your choice so there for someone who feels ashamed for the things they have done sexually is a slut.... 

I also think that the word is a more direct reflection of the person who is using it rather than the person it is being directed towards...

hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment